- Modeling Anthropogenic Effects in the Spread of Infectious Diseases (MASpread)
Funded: National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) under a joint initiative between the NIGMS and the National Science Foundation's Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) to support research at the interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences, 2011-2015.
- Environment and Water: Ecosystem Services in Arizona
Funded: ArizonaTechnology Research Initiative Fund, 2011-2013.
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services Training Network (BESTNet)
Funded: National Science Foundation, 2007-2012
- ecoSERVICES Project
A core project of DIVERSITAS
Funded: ICSU, UNICEF, National Science Academies
- Advancing Conservation in a Social Context (ACSC)
Funded: MacArthur Foundation, 2007-2011
- Environmental and Economic Impacts of Material Used in Future Urban Development
Funded: Science Foundation of Arizona, 2007-2008
- Sustainable Infrastructure for Water and Energy Supply (SINEWS)
Funded: National Science Foundation, 2008-2012